Restful Space, what does it mean? A place to rest, recover, recharge, and get you amped up for life.
Having a comfortable living environment has many emotional, physical, and perhaps even spiritual benefits (feng shui, anyone?).
Let's face it: In today's world, there is no shortage of things on the "to do" list, people to get back to, things to organize, and probably work that has been put off 6+ times already. We live in a restless time, and we believe it is everyone's right to have a reasonably comfortable place to go home to.
It doesn't matter if you're renting, you own your own place, or staying with your family... the place you call "home", should be a place where you can feel calm, think about how to accomplish your goals, and then actually accomplish them.
This is where Restful Space comes in...
Remember what we said about all those emotional, physical, and perhaps spiritual benefits?
Many people all over the world are now realizing just what an impact clean, beautiful living environments can have.
Some of these benefits include...
- Mental clarity and clearer thinking... your space is often a reflection of what's within - if you're under pressure from work, school, etc, or perhaps having financial difficulty, going through emotional stress... try tidying up a bit and see how you feel. It won't fix your problems, but it can help you "think" more clearly about the situation and how to fix it.
- Energy to do more in life... do you often feel unmotivated, uninspired, or just "tired" all the time? If you do, try adding creative pieces of decor, art, wall hangs, decorative bowls, and other interesting items to your home or living space. It's amazing what a painting of a beautiful sunset or beach scene can do for your mood and motivation.
- Save time, money, and energy... we're all looking for ways to organize our lives better. Our inboxes are filled with junk, our nifty and useful items are never there when we actually need them. Having an organized living space will reduce your stress levels tremendously... and save you hours of searching, getting lost, and getting back on track (whether its a physical or mental task)
- More zest for life and a "pep in your step"... if you want to be happy, energetic, and productive in life, you need an environment that supports your goals... and sometimes, if you can't accomplish your goals, doing something to improve your immediate environment is an excellent motivator to do more. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- More creativity, fun, and significantly improved sense of well-being... sometimes, we don't even know what's bothering us. And if you're a creative (like an actor, dancer, singer, writer, or other creative field), this is a HUGE problem! Having an awesome Restful Space can reduce the amount of time your brain spends piecing together where things are, how you're going to do them, when you're going to do them, and more... which frees up mental space to focus on what actually matters.
Your health matters, and even more so in stressful modern times.
And even more importantly, you don't have to BUY anything to make it happen (although we would love it if you visit our store and see what's on offer).
What would be even better is if you signed up for our FREE newsletter, packed with occasional, useful, and immediately actionable tips and tricks for improving the "little things" in life that matter. In fact, it's the little things that add up and can make a big difference to your overall well-being.
Check it out here.
Other than that, we're glad you stumbled onto this tiny corner of the internet... if you have any questions about shipping, products, or maybe even just need some helpful advice, feel free to reach out on our contact page :)
- Restful Space team